Tidy That Wigwam! Tidy That Wigwam!

Not bad

Kinda simple, but not a bad game. Your exit button doesn't work, however.

Wade Defender Wade Defender

Great Job

Really like it and was fun. A few suggestions...

Kinda easy. Even if you don't play you won't die till level 5. Plus you get points when the guys explode on you. theoretically you could just buy shields and never lose. Maybe have the shields max out at 100 or something.

The menu button after you die is broken. I figure nobody noticed it bucause nobody died. lol ;^)

Other than that, awesome job. I liked the depth you put in, like each enemy having it's own amount of hits, and how the higher level weapons would burn through the lower level enemies but not the SS. Gave it a little strategy. Keep up the good work.

-VC-

Casualty responds:

Thanks for telling me about the menu button. And you're almost right about the never ending game, but in level 50 even if you have 5000 shield, you won't be able to touch the enemies anymore, and you will die.. lol.. Thanks for the review :D

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Really good

I'm a big fan of breakout games. Arkanoid is my favorite. Very original idea and executed very well. Keep up the good work.

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Really good

The angle was a little awkward are first. But eventually you got used to it. A really good job.

Hoppity Hop 3 Hoppity Hop 3

Neat

Just a little work and it could be cool. Up the graphics a little and fix a little of the game play.
-The one platform keeps going forever if you hit it too long
-There's no way to tell which platforms are pass through
Tweak it a bit, add a few levels and it could be good

FairPlay responds:

Okay, i made the game like this to add some difficulty...but, maybe I was wrong. I didn't tell which platforms were pass-through because it is adding some difficulties, forcing you to search by yourself! Thanks for the review and stay tuned for HH4 !

Dalek Destruction Dalek Destruction

Daleks don't fly

I love Dr. Who and you get bonus points for that. Controls were a little harsh. Good idea though.

Trufforce responds:

daleks do fly and what was so harsh about the controles